Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cover Lines

My teaser trailer will be coming out around October so the magazine will be coming out around August. I have had a look for certain movies that are coming out around October and after to be featured in the magazine.

Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp
The Cabin In The Woods
Paranormal Activity Sequel
The Amityville Horror: The Lost Tapes
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D in 2D

My Coverlines

New up coming Johnny Depp film Dark Shadows and we have an interview with Johnny Depp himself
The new Paranormal Activity
Sneaky pictures into the new Amtyville Horror: The Lost Tapes
Texas Chainsaw Massacre now in 3D
Top Villain of the year

I think the cover lines that I have chosen are very appropriate for my magazine as they are related to horror which is what my magazine is based about.

No comments:

Post a Comment